Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Gee aRe eYe eN Dee

Todays blog is brought to you by the word GRIND.

Allow me to enlighten you. Life is tough. Its a battle. Nothing is fair. It is an uphill, icy slope, that road to success. I am sure you have figured this much out by now. However, have you ever embraced the challenge of life? Isn't that what makes life so enjoyable? Come on, you have to feel it. You have to believe it. Its all about the GRIND.

Now I really don't know where the origin of this saying came from. Nor do I really care. The fact of the matter is it is what keeps us going. Successful people are constantly working on bettering themselves and the people around them. We are put in an amazing situation to work our asses off everyday. What is holding you back? Your complacency? Your inability to commit? Your stable life? It could be a number of things. But think about this; if you consider yourself successful now, after all these years, why stop now? Imagine what you can do in the next 10 years. Now stop imagining it and go do it.

Movie stars, athletes, performance artists, and the alike have one thing in common. They believe that it was God's plan for them to be there. That is typically the first thank-you given out for a major accomplishment.* (Now, I am not a religious guy. However, I do openly accept all religions and backgrounds. I am not one to bash you for what you believe or think. In fact, I will probably support you in what you worship. The thing is, I am a very faithful guy.) Now whether or not God has written a path for these people or not, the thing is the people truly believe it. That is where it begins. With your own belief.

Some people put all this faith in God. Others will put all the faith in themselves (egotistical people typically fall in this category). Now mix that with the hard work, the grind, the battling through tough times, the never giving up. I tell you what, you are making a great receipt for success. Add in the utilization of resources.** Your imagination can take you to the end of the universe.

Now stop imagining it, and go make it happen. Be confident in your journey, I got your back.



*(Now, I am not a religious guy. However, I do openly accept all religions and backgrounds. I am not one to bash you for what you believe or think. In fact, I will probably support you in what you worship. The thing is, I am a very faithful guy.)

**Now this is something I realized can help people tremendously, however people rarely take advantage of them. If there is a workshop on something you want to accomplish or experience, why not spend the time- and usually a small bit of money- to better yourself? It seems stupid to not.
If you are reading this, you have endless amounts of information at the tips of your fingers. At least it will start you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment